Xavier Office365 Email Setup on a Blackberry Device
This article explains how to set up Office 365 email accounts on a BlackBerry device.
- Delete your existing Xavier email account from the BlackBerry, if it exists. This will ensure no legacy settings from old or failed setups are carried over.
- From the BlackBerry home screen, click BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet Email > Add An Email Account.
- Your BlackBerry will try to set up your email account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to the next step. If your email account can't be configured automatically, do the following:
- Click I will provide the settings to add this email account. (if there is a link or button titled Advanced Setup, click that instead). Scroll down and then click Next.
- Select Microsoft Activesync, and then click Next.
- Supply your Xavier credentials when prompted, and then click Next.
- Click OK (if prompted) to complete the setup.