Changing or Resetting Your Xavier Password
How to change or reset your Password
- Go to Xavier Password Manager (http://password.xavier.edu).
- Enter a part of your name or your Xavier username and click Search.
- Click Manage My Passwords.
- Type your current password and click Next.
- Type your new password. This new password must comply with the password policy.
- Type your new password again to confirm. Click Finish.
- You will receive a message that your password has been successfully changed.
- Click Close this window to close Password Manager.
NOTE: Be sure that you update your password on any mobile phones or devices which you've set up for email or xavierwireless. Failure to do so may result in your account locking at random when these devices send old password info during authentications.