How do I change/manage my password?
How to change or reset your Password
Note: This system is being replaced on 5/17/2014 by a new password self service tool. More information on the new password management system can be found here.
- Go to Xavier Password Manager (password.xavier.edu).
- Type your User name and click OK.
- Click Manage My Passwords.
- Type your current password.
- Click Next.
- Type your new password.
- Type your new password again to confirm.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close this window to close Password Manager.
Note: Your new password must comply with the password policy.
You will receive a message that your password has been successfully changed.